Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

• Submitted: Wed, August 19, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Sharon — Scottsdale Arizona USA
Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD
www.classicmediadvd.com Internet United States of America

Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD This is a complete SCAM! Scottsdale, Arizona

I was looking online for a Series set for an old TV show. I found this site through google. I ordered DVDs from this site and received an email with my order confirmation, stating that I would receive notice once my order was processed and shipped. My debit card was charged immediately.

I did not receive any further communications from this company after my debit card was charged. I attempted to reply to the email that I received. I heard nothing back at that point. I went to their website and there was only a comment form - no address, no phone numbers.

I began getting suspicious and called my bank. I was told that I had to give the vendor more time to get my product. I started researching on the internet and found other rip off reports for the same company.

I FINALLY received my DVDs today and they are burned bootlegged copies of the TV Series. I played them on my computer. They are watchable at best, but not good quality. I'm not even sure if it is legal for me to own these bootlegged copies of this TV series. The shipment I received is from China.

I spent $50 on this order. Please do not buy from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD-This-is-a-com-482400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC