Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: klinemom — West Salem Ohio Virgin Islands (US)
Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD

Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD took my money but did not deliver the goods! Internet

I purchased the first series of Welcome Back, Kotter from Amazon for my husband for Christmas.  When he watched all those episodes within a few days, I thought, "I should buy the whole series for him since he likes them so well."  When I went back to Amazon, I was redirected to the Ultimate DVD Series website. They had all 4 seasons on "sale" so I went ahead and ordered it.

I should've known I was going to get ripped off!  The price was way too low for all 4 seasons and I should've checked the company before I ordered.  I didn't think too much about it until several weeks had gone by and no DVD's.  I checked my online banking credit card statement and sure enough, I'd been charged for the product!  That's when I googled "Ultimate DVD Series" and found out they were a scam company and that other people had experienced the same thing.

I contacted my bank this morning to get my money back and we'll see if the crappy dvd's ever show up from China!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Series-Classic-Media-DVD-took-my-money-552953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD