Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com

• Reported By:Appleton Minnesota
Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com
www.planetdvdstore.com Internet U.S.A.

Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com Fraud Internet

On March 02, 2009, I ordered a complete TV Series of Baa Baa Black Sheep DVD set from planetdvdstore.com. The package arrived 2 weeks later, which I had to sign for it at the Post Office. The package contain the wrong DVD's, and you can also tell that the DVD's are Pirate Copies.

Also, there was no invoice slip of the purchase at all, and that the package was sent from China. The website guaranteed 100% customer satisfaction Guaranteed. I sent them messages thru their Contact Us link twice, and I haven't heard from them. What a total rip off it was.

I sent an message to my credit card holder to dispute the transaction of the purchase by helping me out with this matter by bringing the people(s) of the Planet DVD Store to Justice for Fraud, and racketering so this won't happen again to anyone else.

It taught me a lesson, and made me more caution before I order anything from the internet. It is wise to check any site out first to make sure it is legitimate before doing any purchasing.

Shaun
Appleton, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom-Fraud-Internet-438565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com