Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: don''tbuyfromthem — Ohio United States of America
Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com

Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com Holidays DVD and HereNow DVDs that that I know of TOTAL SCAM - very deceptive Internet

I placed the original order via PlanetDVD, which they responded in an email (from holidaydvds) stating it was processed, then a few min later came back and said it couldn't be due to my cc being rejected.  I KNEW my cc was fine, so I sent a note for them to cancel that order and I would reprocess with a different card and no response.  I processed again, and received same scenario from a different co (herenowdvds) and email from a different woman.  No phone # to call obviously and one on cc charge was erroneous.  I sent several emails, latest on on Jan 8th - received a response today stating they guarantee a 24 hour response...ahhh Jan 14th is NOT 24 hours.  Each email has been from a different person and none of them address the issue.  I disputed the charges with both cc companies and hopefully all will be removed.  They are a piece of work!

Lesson learned - pays to research companies prior to purchasing from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom-Holidays-DVD-and-HereNow-DVDs-that-that-I-know-of-TO-554393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com