Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: kypierce — Las Cruces New Mexico United States of America
Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com

Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com Planet DVD Store, Ultimate DVD Shop, Ultimate DVD Series, Classic Media DVD Purchased The Fall Guy Series DVD box set. DVD's were poor and pirated! Internet

On October 20, 2009, I purchased a DVD box set series of "The Fall Guy".

The package arrived 2 weeks later, which my husband had to sign for.  When I opened the package, I noticed there was no invoice slip of the purchase at all, and that the package was sent from China.

As we began watching the dvds, we realized they were all defective and are pirated copies.

Because the website offers a guaranteed of 100% customer satisfaction, I sent them an email through their Contact Us link.  I haven't heard from them.  I also emailed the company rep, Lisa Pennington.  She has never responded to any of the multiple emails I have sent either.

I spent almost $80.00 for this piece of !@#$

Boy, was this a rip-off, not to mention a major dissapointment.  This has taught me to be more caustious about ordering anything from the internet. Everyone, it is wise to check any site out first to make sure it is legitimate before doing any purchasing.

I have also found out through this website and others sites that this same thing has happened to many other buyers as well.  Buyers beware. Planetdvdstore is a fraud and rip-off website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-planetdvdstorecom-Planet-DVD-Store-Ultimate-DVD-Shop-Ultimate-DVD-Se-521812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store - planetdvdstore.com