Complaint Review: Planet DVD Store

• Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Planet DVD Store
PlanetDVDStore.com Internet U.S.A.

Planet DVD Store I puchased a new DVD set; they sent me pirated copies. Internet

I purchased the complete DVD set of "The Angry Beavers" 3/28. I received my order today, 4/17, one day past the promised date, but, OK.

First, I had to sign for a box from CHINA. I opened the box. Inside was a plastic box made for VHS tapes. The case was labeled Angry Beavers, (a piece of paper was haphazardly slipped into the label sleeve encasing the box). Inside were a series of disks, in office store purchased CD sleeves, with plain "Angry Beavers" labels. Numbered by hand. NO listing of episodes in the box or on the disks, no "liner notes."

This is a PIRATED DVD set, sold as a new, original set.

I sent an email to the website, and I do not expect a reply, as they have yet to reply to one I sent a week ago about shipping concerns.

Cave8247
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2009 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-DVD-Store/internet/Planet-DVD-Store-I-puchased-a-new-DVD-set-they-sent-me-pirated-copies-Internet-444503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet DVD Store