Complaint Review: Planet Fitness

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: patriot1776 — Canton Michigan
Planet Fitness
6463 N Canton Center rd Canton, Michigan USA

Planet Fitness Canton, MI and Corporate office NO CARE FOR CUSTORMERS, UNEXPECTED BILLING!!! Canton Michigan

I looked at my bank account yesterday and noticed that I was charged regular on top of my regular $19.99 membership fee. I contacted the fitness center and they explained to me that every June 1st planet fitness charges all of their black card members an additional $39.00. They said it was to lock in your membership rates. wet old them that I was not aware of this and when I signed up no one told me about the additional $39.00. They were very aggressive and rude not caring that my account was overdrawn because of their lack of communication. They didn't apologize or even try to make things right, now I have to pay two overdraft fees of $35.00 and then pay for their lack of membership. I feel like they wanted to just push me through the membership process and then scam me for a fee that's not even in my contract. This place is a joke and I strongerly recommend not signing up here. Someone needs to have this place officially shut down andshave a better gym put in. Planet fitness will rob you and then not even try to make things right. They lost a customer of over two years today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Fitness/Canton-Michigan-48188/Planet-Fitness-Canton-MI-and-Corporate-office-NO-CARE-FOR-CUSTORMERS-UNEXPECTED-BILLING-1151748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Fitness