Complaint Review: Planet Fitness

• Reported By: R. Graham — Allen Texas United States of America
Planet Fitness
Internet, Texas United States of America

Planet Fitness Fraudulent Billing Internet, Texas

Planet fitness has been fraudulently biling me for seval years on a credit card that I didn't use vey much so I didn't notice the extra charges.   I talked to Capitol One and they suggested that I cancel the credit card and that way I could absolutely stop the billing.

I am a chronic pain patient who has had neck/ disk fusion surgery and I still see a Pain Management Specialist for monthly pain medication and Epidural Steridoal Injections about 3-4 times a year.

There is no way my Dr. Would allow me to even join one of these kinds of clubs because of the imminent danger of re-hurting myself.

Planet Fitness then opened a claim with a company called People Claim, who claims they are only to act as a go between and try to help both of the complaintants to work out this in their forum.   Planet Fitness also made a refund suggestion of $1006.93 to resolve the issue.   After that, Planet Fitness has stopped responding to the claim they themselves opened. I decided to take them up on their refund off of $1006.93 and just allow us to both go our separate ways and be done with this issue.

People Claim said they are not responding.

My claim number is 5749763-190581.   Would you please respond to this email and try to help me get the minimal refund?

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Fitness/Internet-Texas-75002/Planet-Fitness-Fraudulent-Billing-Internet-Texas-934979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Fitness