planetary

Planet Fitness
29 Traders Way Salem, Massachusetts USA

Planet Fitness refused to give me a tour of the facility Salem Massachusetts

*General Comment: No...

I decided to check out Planet Fitness as a friend had recommended the facility.  I walked in and aslked the young man at the desk if I could have a tour of the facility.  He pushed a form and pen towards me and said to fill it out.  I entered my name, address, telephone number.  The next was my date of birth.  I didn't see why they should have my birthdate in order to take a peek at what they offer.  The young man said I had to give him my birthdate or no tour.  So I said "really" and walked out.  I wasn't signing up for anything.  There had been no discussion of memberships or anything else.  Why, or why do you need to know when I was born?  That just too much information to take a walk around the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Fitness/Salem-Massachusetts-01970/Planet-Fitness-refused-to-give-me-a-tour-of-the-facility-Salem-Massachusetts-1124924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Fitness

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

No THEY did not deny YOU a "peek" at their facility, you just didnt want to follow their proceedures and walked out. That is a VERY different situation then the one you present in your title. You denied yourself because you didnt want to give your info. Why is it that consumers like you refuse to work within the system?? Why is it ALWAYS someone elses fault when YOU make a choice to not give your information?? This is what a CHILD does. Are you actually a six year old girl?? If not then STOP ACTING LIKE ONE. You are falsly putting the blame on the business for what was ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE.