- Report: #787640
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Planet Fitness
Planet FitnessAcross the US Nationwide United States of America
Planet Fitness Potential Identity Theft, Personal Information not Private, Corporate Offices Do Not Address Complaints Various Locations, Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They have responded in the following ways:
1. No response for a week
2. Manager calls me, then tells me I am lying about the what I witnessed
3. Corporate tells me what the employee was fired, I reply that they were not, I saw them working there just the day before
4. Corporate tells me I can cancel my membership if I don't like their solution (there was no solution presented)
5. Corporate cancels my membership without even notifying me
I do not believe this is the proper way to handle a customer with privacy concerns, especially when the behavior of this employee was caught on camera. Both management and corporate have treated me very poorly and refused to address my concerns at all.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Fitness/nationwide/Planet-Fitness-Potential-Identity-Theft-Personal-Information-not-Private-Corporate-Offi-787640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.