stick

• Reported By: JimD — New York New York
Planet Mitubishi
265 N Franklin St. Hempstead, New York USA

Planet Mitubishi Used Car Scam Hempstead New York

This place is a total scam.  I called prior to driving out to look at 3 different used cars and was advised they were in stock.  After arriving, I was checking out the 2nd vehicle which had a price on the window 80% higher than what was listed on the website.  When I inquired I was told that was the "cash price" that the price listed on the Internet was only if I financed with them.  WHAT?  I've never heard about being charged more for cash plus I already had my own financing.  Well I was told that I could finance with them and then pay off the loan later.  Ok, I was willing to see what their financing options were...but wait, there's more...it turns out that there was going to be another "certification" charge of $2995 on top of the purchase price to take one of the vehicles home.  Talk about bait and switch.  This place deserves the lowest rating possible.  Do yourself a favor and stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Mitubishi/Hempstead-New-York-11550/Planet-Mitubishi-Used-Car-Scam-Hempstead-New-York-1060856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Mitubishi