Complaint Review: Planet Sapho AKA Cupid

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: ocean44 — Ft Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Planet Sapho AKA Cupid

Planet Sapho AKA Cupid Cupid Adult personals website, Internet

I paid for the 3 day trial.   At the end they charged me automatically which yes is in the agreement.  But  my complaint is that I got fake e-mails from ficticious people.  I got emails from 5 or 6 different girls.  So I paid the 3 day trial to talk to them.  After I paid the money I checked my emails.  They were real emails typed by these girls....One said oh thanks for the attention it feels great as if I had emailed her and I had never seen the girls before.  So I emailed her back...I never heard from her.

I kep getting these weird messages from the other other girls with one liners saying what do you think about modern poetry?   I got that line from two girls and it's so off the wall.  I'm sure two different people didn't send the same message.  I e-mailed them back since I had already paid but got no response.  I got one liners from 2 or 3 other girls and e-mailed them back.  It had been two days since I put from profile up so both days I had gotten these weird emails from these girls.  So I assume if they had all emailed me 2 days in a row they would response when I emailed them but no not one girls did.  And since the sentences were so weird, I really think all the girls that e-mailed were not real people with real genuine profiles.....

So I really wish there were some way to get a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-Sapho-AKA-Cupid/internet/Planet-Sapho-AKA-Cupid-Cupid-Adult-personals-website-Internet-960579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet Sapho AKA Cupid