Complaint Review: Planet-dvd

• Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:upland California
Planet-dvd
planetmidia.com Canda, Other Canada

Planet-dvd rip me off never got my tv shows Canda Other

hi my name is steven i was resently bout hunter on dvd and i never got my shows sent to me,i caled up dvdplanet and finely got a holde of a guy by the name franko.he had said ur dvd were cent out i than waited never got a trcking number and i waited a week never got hear called him back and said weres my packeg at said ben cent out started to call me stooped am a dum a** to u my credit card and il not be getting my shows now iam out of allmost houndere and 12 bucks,his number is1778-2828099,tried to get a holde of some one eles and it was him playing ass a nothere person said it was shiped out ,i stiill am waiting for my dvd set never reasived them.so if anny one wonts to no yea planet dvd is a big rip off thay dont care bout custermer satifacton thay just take ur monny and runn.so plaese peapole stay a way from that site dusent work thay still ur monny than talk trsh to u.thank u and u wont to email me u can steven(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) thanks.

Steven
upland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-dvd/Canda-Other/Planet-dvd-rip-me-off-never-got-my-tv-shows-Canda-Other-464031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet-dvd