Complaint Review: Planet toyota

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: Antonio — Chicago Illinois
Planet toyota
5540 auto court Matteson, Illinois USA

Planet toyota They sold me good car, and it braked next day I had to spend 890.00 to fix they did not accept returned after 2 days Matteson Illinois

I have see a add for a 2006 rav4 with car fax perfect no accident 47.0000 miles . Went ther to see the car and it have a body damage. I have been told that they was going to give me 2.000 off to fix the damage I took the car in to a body shop and it wil cost 2.400.00 to fix the body damage they have already lied to me, after that next day the car engine broked Dow , I had to pay a town 125.00 plus 765.00 to toyota mechanic to get it fixed , at the same day I went there to returned the car and they says no returned accept. Too days after a got the car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planet-toyota/Matteson-Illinois-60443/Planet-toyota-They-sold-me-good-car-and-it-braked-next-day-I-had-to-spend-89000-to-fix-1114752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet toyota