Complaint Review: Planet's Purest Water,Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: duped — st. thomas Other Virgin Islands (US)
Planet's Purest Water,Inc.
7720 Crescent Ave. Ste 27 Buena Park, California United States of America

Planet's Purest Water,Inc. PPW If only..... Buena Park, California

If only Robin Larson, president of Planet's Purest Water(PPW) would have just refunded my money for a product that is nowhere close to the printed information he originally supplied to me, I wouldn't have to continue keeping the public advised about the poor customer service and lack of integrity provided by this company. I received Mr. Larson's' final response to the complaint I submitted to the Better Business Bureau.  The president of PPW, Robin Larson, claims he is "resolving my issue", yet I have not received any response from him since he requested an immediate answer to his offer to send me an upgraded model. That was over 5 weeks ago.

So much for any customer service. I also have not had my initial order fulfilled and am still waiting after 7 months for the filter systems I paid for in May,2012. I would enjoy speaking with one customer who actually has a Nano Wam unit as advertised on PPW's website, (planetspurestwater.com). If there is anyone out there that has one of these units, I wonder why I never received a unit that can be easily attached to any faucet and has a battery powered digital monitoring system as advertised on PPW's site. In January, Mr. Larson wrote me and cancelled any future business arrangements with me, voiding any previous non disclosure forms I signed,which in fact were signed for other projects unrelated to the water filtration systems complaint I am currently describing.

I am fortunate to not have entered into any larger business negotiations with Planet's Purest Water as this company doesn't seem capable of resolving an issue as simple as this one. The units sent to me had been previously hooked up to a water source deeming them as "used". I am able to "hook up" one of these units. However, I was told by Mr. Larson along with the instructions in the manual he sent me that the units could be attached to a faucet without compromising existing plumbing. Not so, as the boxes the units arrived to me in are clearly marked "under the sink" units, thus the  old,worn baggies enclosed with non-descript fittings. Please, all you satisfied customers with a Nano Wam unit write this site so I can hear about your wonderful experience with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Planets-Purest-WaterInc/Buena-Park-California-90620/Planets-Purest-WaterInc-PPW-If-only-Buena-Park-California-1023250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Planet's Purest Water,Inc.

glasses