rank

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Plano Kawasaki Suzuki
3405 N. Central Expressway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Plano Kawasaki Suzuki Worst Customer Service Plano Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: A resolution

I bought a motorcycle from an individual that apparently had stolen someone else identity. This person bought the motorcycle from Plano Kawasaki with the stolen identity and later decided to sell the motorcycle to me which I had no idea it was stolen.

The victim that identity was stolen filed identity theft fraud. The motorcycle that I was paying for was later confiscated by the police. Plano Kawasaki and I went to court, so we could see if we could work something out with the bike. The judge ordered Plano Kawasaki the bike and advised A. J. (the general manager) to work something out for me since I still wanted the motorcycle.

Mrs. A. J. told me that once the motorcycle was going to be release to her she would call me to come and consult with her what we could do so that I could get the motorcycle back. 2 weeks pas by and still A. J. hadn't called me knowing that she had gotten possession of the motorcycle already. I spoke with A.J she said she had not decided what to do with it. She told me that she would call me when she had the decision made. Now its been another 2 weeks and A. J. has not called me.

I took upon my decision to pay Plano Kawasaki a visit to see what the delay was with Mrs. A. J. calling me. After 30 minutes she called on me to see her. I ask her why hadnt I heard from her and she told me that she still hadnt resolved anything with the bank, so she will not sell the bike yet. I asked her why she didnt advise me of that; she said she didn't have to.

All I told Mrs. A.J. was that all I wanted was her word that she said she was going to work something out with me and that she would call me. I explained that A. J. that I wanted the motorcycle and that was willing to do business with her if not, she needed to tell me she couldn't work anything with me. She said that I was harassing her and then kicked me out of the store. I will not bring my business to this store any more or refer anyone. I felt humiliated!

Anonymos
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plano-Kawasaki-Suzuki/Plano-Texas-75023/Plano-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Worst-Customer-Service-Plano-Texas-327365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plano Kawasaki Suzuki

#1 Consumer Suggestion

A resolution

AUTHOR: Manwe - ()

Find out who the actual owner is by contacting the tax assessors office and get a hold of him, his wife, mother, landlord, etc. Also call Suzuki and let them know what happened. Shit rolls downhill.

Stop dealing with that woman who is the GM as she don't give a shit.

Also file a complaint with the BBB and look up secretary of state website to see who the registered agent is and call him. File a complaint with the state on their license to do business.