Complaint Review: Plasma Net Inc C/o Free Lotto.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 21, 2007

• Reported By:Oshawa Ontario
Plasma Net Inc C/o Free Lotto.com
PlasmaNet Inc.c/o Free Lotto.com INTL P.O.Box4562 , New York, Nationwide U.S.A.

Plasma Net Inc C/o Free Lotto.com Continue to e-mail notices to me saying I've won 3 different amounts of money but they then ask for a credit card # New York NY New York

I e-mailed them back but received an automatic responce. It seems impossible to reach a Human to speak with. I dis-continued my so called membership but constantly continue to receive daily e-mails.

Can't quit their website that I joined. They say I won money but want a credit card # I e-mailed to confirm the fact that I'd won but had no credit card so what was I to do to claim my winnings.I received an automated e-mail response therefore I haven't been able to speak to a human or cancel my getting e-mails from them.

Oshawa, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2007 12:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasma-Net-Inc-Co-Free-Lottocom/New-York-Nationwide/Plasma-Net-Inc-Co-Free-Lottocom-Continue-to-e-mail-notices-to-me-saying-Ive-won-3-diffe-236760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasma Net Inc C/o Free Lotto.com