mail

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:alhasa Other
Plasma Net
Grand Central Station New York New York, New York U.S.A.

Plasma Net free lotto is scam New York New York

free lotto.com sent me e,mails for lotto winning cash prize one million dollars prize but they did not send my cheque .every day they send me winning notice last year they sent me 3 cheques each for $ 1 but they will not send me one million dollars cheque this is scam they always charge my credit card and refuse to send my big winnings.why mr kevin j aronin the chairman and ceo not take action and send my winnings.

Mohammed
alhasa
Saudi Arabia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasma-Net/New-York-New-York-10163/Plasma-Net-free-lotto-is-scam-New-York-New-York-400163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasma Net