sticks

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Floresville Texas
Plasma Net
420 Lexington Ave. Suite2435 NewYork, New York, 10170 Nationwide U.S.A.

Plasma Net - Chairman & CEO Mr. Kevin J Aronin Compony Keeps Taking My Money New York, New York

I have tryed several times to concact Free Lotto .Com of Plasma NetInc by E-mail to enform them that I no longer wish to be a member. And to inform them to quit taking money out of my checking account and I no longer give them permition to do so. they have yet to respond to my E-mails and they are steal taking my money.

Annette
Floresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasma-Net/nationwide/Plasma-Net-Chairman-CEO-Mr-Kevin-J-Aronin-Compony-Keeps-Taking-My-Money-New-York-New-295323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasma Net