Complaint Review: Plasma Net(free Lotto)

• Submitted: Wed, January 24, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 24, 2007

• Reported By:pondicheery Other
Plasma Net(free Lotto)
  • Phone: 413-2254339
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Plasma Net(free Lotto) they annouced i have won the prize and not send to me New York Nationwide

I am prem from india,
i have played the online game of freelotto in
WWW.FREELOTTO.COM. after some days they send me messeage that i won the prize of $1million dollar,$10000 dollar,$300 dollar and ask me to claim the prize.

while i am playing the game i have given my personal details such as name, address,city,state and i accept to claim my prize on check and i had tick the option of check.

now they are asking my credit card no to claim the prize.
i am thinking they are cheating us.please kindly take action on them and claim the prize which they annouced me.
thanking you.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasma-Netfree-Lotto/PONDICHEERY-Other-605008/Plasma-Netfree-Lotto-they-annouced-i-have-won-the-prize-and-not-send-to-me-New-York-Nat-232387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasma Net(free Lotto)