Complaint Review: Plasma-net Etc

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Phuket Other
Plasma-net Etc
PlasmaNet Inc PO Box 4562 New York. Grand Central Station, New York U.S.A.

Plasma-net Etc; You Want Copies I Can Send All I Received To You! I was fixing my computer and got bored and internet worked so stumbled over a website offering freelotto... New York. Grand Central Station New York, Worldwide

As the title suggests I was fixing my own computer and got bored so as internet worked I encountered flashups of freelotto. So while I know better to believe I win any game of chance I tried it and my surprise came the next morning, the flood of emails for the last month. I answered a few times, never ANY indication they read what I wrote or even made an effort.

To be honest they give you all the chance you need to get rid of the mail but from what I read it doesnt always work either! People who run scams like this should be locked up in jail etc. I didnt loose any money but the mental pain to be considered an equal sucker to the ones illustrated needs a reward.

As far as I know there is no law in even the USA protecting the organisers so why isnt there a classaction?? May not reward ME, but it would give me a mental stimulance!

Let me know if anyone wants my copied of the emails!!
tracer. I can see hilarity with my customers that they tried to catch me but I gues its worth the headache!!

Tracer
Phuket
Thailand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasma-net-Etc/New-York-Grand-Central-Station-New-York/Plasma-net-Etc-You-Want-Copies-I-Can-Send-All-I-Received-To-You-I-was-fixing-my-computer-398495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasma-net Etc