Complaint Review: PlasmaNet, And FreeLotto.com

• Updated: Fri, November 17, 2006

• Reported By:Griffith Indiana
PlasmaNet, And FreeLotto.com
freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

PlasmaNet, And FreeLotto.com I was told that I had won $2,010,000 from Freelotto.com and everytime that I tried to claim my winnings they asked for a credit card number and signed me up for another membership. I never could get my winnings. I have tried contacting them several times and I have also contacted them about cancelling my accounts with them. freelotto.com Internet

Freelotto.com is not free. If it were free then they would not charge people a membership fee and they would pay out on all winnings. I have been trying to cancel my memberships with them for months and they are still charging my credit cards.

I have supposedly won $2,010,000.00 and have not received a dime of the money. Every time that I have tried to collect my money I get a thing asking from my personal information. It seems there is no money to pay out yet them claim to have paid out over $4 billion.

I'd like to know if the most recent winner of $10,000,000 had actually received a check from freelotto.com. The site currently cannot be found on the internet even. I want my money and my membership fees back.

Tori
Griffith, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2006 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-And-FreeLottocom/internet/PlasmaNet-And-FreeLottocom-I-was-told-that-I-had-won-2010000-from-Freelottocom-and-e-221067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet, And FreeLotto.com