Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Bob Marsten - Kevin J. Aronin

• Submitted: Sun, January 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, January 07, 2007

• Reported By:Niagara Falls Ontario
PlasmaNet - Bob Marsten - Kevin J. Aronin
Grand Central Station new york, new york U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Bob Marsten, Prize Coordinator - Kevin J. Aronin, Chairman & CEO RIPOFF They are telling me I funds pending of one million dollars upon giving a verification # which I have submitted and they have not complied New York, New York

They have been sending me e-mails for 3 days tell me they have check and will release it upon me submitting a Confirmation # and I still have not received the money and they are telling me the check is made and the funds are pending. They wanted my name address phone# D.O.B.

Nadine
Niagara Falls, OntarioCanada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

Nadine
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2007 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Bob-Marsten-Kevin-J-Aronin/new-york-new-york/PlasmaNet-Bob-Marsten-Prize-Coordinator-Kevin-J-Aronin-Chairman-CEO-RIPOFF-They-a-229288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - Bob Marsten - Kevin J. Aronin