Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Free Loto

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2008

• Reported By:Bucharest Other
PlasmaNet - Free Loto
Https://www.freelotto.com/LottoPicker/usercentre.asp Internet U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Free Loto They subscribe me at my request but they do not allow the unsubscription. Internet

I subscribed to them for 1 month but changed my mind. I tried to unsubscribe as per their indications but nothing hapened. I have been charged for the subscribtion fee once and I no longer want to pay this fee as I don't want to play their "game" anymore and pay for nothing.

I don't know how, technically can make them stop charging me. But the first step I'll do is to block and afterwards change my card.
Do you this that this will work?
Thank you.

Mariaro
Bucharest
Romania

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2008 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Free-Loto/internet/PlasmaNet-Free-Loto-They-subscribe-me-at-my-request-but-they-do-not-allow-the-unsubscrip-302251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - Free Loto