Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2007

• Reported By:Olecko Other
PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT
Grand Central Station, PO Box 4562 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT I won 1,000,000 dollars and they did not want to pay New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Go get your money.

when I started visiting internet website of shakira on july 8th 2007, I suddenly received information that I am a 999999's user of this website and I am encountered to freelotto games running by plasmanet inc. in new york by internet. I clicked ok and i noticed that all this was put through their lottery machine. finally, I won one million (1,000,000) dollars after coming through many positions in their lottery. I was registered on their winners' list. I filled up my personal data and I was given a pin number. I have pin number and this pin number may be helpful to recognize me in their winners' list and data base.

I have witnesses of this event - my family have seen it on the computer screen. the information that I have received was not e-mail - I have seen their screen and I have written my personal data into their data base. I sent a few e-mails to plasmanet inc. but there was no response.

many freelotto players were given a false e-mail, but I didn't. It was not e-mail, but true and honest computer event. I would be thankful if you would like to engage in this case.

Jacek
Olecko
Poland

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-FreeLottocom-INT/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-FreeLottocom-INT-I-won-1000000-dollars-and-they-did-not-want-to-pay-New-Yor-283839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Go get your money.

AUTHOR: Rocky - (U.S.A.)

It sure sounds as though you got very lucky and won the million dollar prize. No doubt about that since it was witnessed by other people on your computer screen.

I don't know where you live but you seem to know that Plasma.net is located in New York City. Why don't you just find their address in New York City and travel there to get your money in person? They can put you off while on the Internet but in person they would have to pay, I would think.

For $1 million dollars, it would seem worth spending a few hundred dollars to collect in person. You could also take in a Broadway show at the same time.