Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Freelotto

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2007

• Reported By:Hofkirchen Other
PlasmaNet - Freelotto
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York 10163. New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Freelotto Absolute Thieves! CAUTION! ripoff New York New York

i was pleased very much as I the 999.999.99 visitors and me 1 million $ had been promised am.
This E-Mail of Freelotto looked really genuine.
I had my exact address admit to give and then also still with the so-called F.A.S.T service announce. Why have to pay if does man won?

They think reliably that I this 1 million $ never got! they have quite I bekamm it never I had to only pay, pay, pay,

I did not fall him a deep depression because I day after day hoped that finally a check would come however that are until today not happened! Apart from the heavy phyischen load I hoped during these months to carry out which I perhaps nevertheless still much good with this money to make could and mine dream of a long language stay in England.

I was on look for for something justice in this world and found ripoffreport! P.S.: one day after I logged out itself comb a E-Mail of freelotto that I 10 million dollar gewonne would have! and I should announce myself again and pay thereby I these 10 million dollar get! unbelievably ridiculously I please ripoffreport around assistance around these cheats the unbelievably impudent handicraft to put!!!

Freelotto robbed already so many humans!

We must fight again Freelotto we must in the television with this problem! for all other people!

Michael
Hofkirchen
Austria

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2007 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Freelotto/New-York-New-York-10001-10292/PlasmaNet-Freelotto-Absolute-Thieves-CAUTION-ripoff-New-York-New-York-261799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - Freelotto