Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Freelotto

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 23, 2007

• Reported By:tampa Florida
PlasmaNet - Freelotto
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2435,New York New York 10170 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Freelotto rip-off says I won then won't pay up New York New York

*Author of original report: complaintant

*Consumer Comment: I've won before.

*Consumer Comment: PlasmaNet

I have been contacted more times then I can count. it keeps saying I have won, cars, $10,000 $100,000 $300. but everytime I submit my info they send me an email saying denied because I didn't enter my TSN in the subject line. this is false as I have the emails showing the TSN's in the subject line. one TSN per email and all TSN's in one. there is no doubt that all these people do is RIP-OFF people to make money.

I want my MONEY AND WANT IT NOW!

I have even unsubscribed but they still keep emailing me. who needs empty promises? I know I sure don't.

Please help me get my money or educate others to what this company is.

A PURE UNADULTERATED RIP-OFF. they promise poor people riches and then just fill their email boxes with SPAM as this is BS

Elaine
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2007 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Freelotto/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmaNet-Freelotto-rip-off-says-I-won-then-wont-pay-up-New-York-New-York-243042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - Freelotto

complaintant

AUTHOR: Elaine - (U.S.A.)

well Kelly. whoo h*o for you.

I did check my numbers more then once and found I did have winning numbers. so much for your smart as* comments.

they are a BS SPAM company plain and simple and if you like them great for you that just shows you are an IDIOT. as all they do is promise money. and YES I DID READ ALL THE SMALL PRINT thank you very much!

I've won before.

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

What you're looking at is an advertisement for their Paid Subscription Service and not an actual prize winning announcement.

If you're going to play FreeLotto.com then you MUST READ the fine print on every email they send or you could miss it when you actually do win something. I've won the $300 prize, and several $1 and $5 prizes over the years.

Check your numbers, and you'll see that you didn't win.

PlasmaNet

AUTHOR: Atlanta - (U.S.A.)

This is a scam! You haven't won ANYTHING. If you ever do contact them, they will ask YOU for money in order to send your prize to you. You will never receive anything from these people. But, they will have your money in their pockets. Stop while you are ahead.