Complaint Review: PlasmaNet - Freelotto.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 19, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 01, 2007

• Reported By:BELA BELA Other
PlasmaNet - Freelotto.com
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2436 , New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - Freelotto.com: Kevin J. Aronn, S. Roman, C. Alison, Josh And Hazel send me confirmations of winnings and befrauded me in signing up in order to claim my prizes Ripoff New York USA

*Author of original report: Blooming 2007

In 2001 I subscribed to Freelotto and haven't had any problems. I cancelled my subscription and in July 2006 went to their website and played. Soon after I received e-mails confirming that I have won in excess of $2,010,300,00 which I can claim by verifying my F.A.S.T. Subscription. For this to happen they required a valid credit card number. I did not have this so we went to our banking institution and applied. As soon as I had the number I confirmed. I still got other mails confirming my winnings on which I replied in the same way. Now I have four subscriptions which was each done for different winnings and costs me money I don't really have. On 19 September 2006 at approx. 09:00 (New York) I phoned from my mobile and spoke to a lady by the name of Hazel which put the phone down in my ear. About an hour later I phoned again and spoke to a person by the name of Josh which told me that no money was ever owed to me.

If you are out their and you are a lawyer or know how to get my money please let me know. These people are befrauding us into signing up with our credit cards and in that way confirming our winnings but try to tet hold of them and you only get an automated e-mail.

Johan
BELA BELA
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Freelottocom/New-York-10170/PlasmaNet-Freelottocom-Kevin-J-Aronn-S-Roman-C-Alison-Josh-And-Hazel-send-me-con-211749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - Freelotto.com

Blooming 2007

AUTHOR: Johan - (South Africa)

So its like 2007 now and you know what I still see them ripping off people and still no sign of any money honey. I see some new rip-off reports and I can still not believe that there is no results from any institiution. Maybe the people get paid-off not to do anything about it. If this is the way the U.S.A. allows their people to do business I would rather suggest to stay where you are. Looking at all the reports its clear to me that this is occuring all over the world and they don't care. If you think I am wrong send me a mail and we can discuss me or otherwise RuN