meat

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Rogers Arkansas
PlasmaNet, Inc And FreeLotto
PO Box 4562 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet, Inc And FreeLotto Billed my credit card $14.99 monthly, but I never subscribed. Ripoff New York New York

FreeLotto charged $14.99 a month on our Visa card for at least 9 months for a subscription we never asked for. We never heard of, much less subscribed to PlasmaNet, FreeLotto, or any lottery, online or otherwise. During those 9 months we verbally and on paper wrestled with our bank (via someone in India) to get them to stop paying. We finally cancelled the bank account and opened another. I tried the internet to cancel FreeLotto but could not reach anyone anywhere to cancel. I guess you have to subscribe to have the code to cancel. It was very irritating.

Simone
Rogers, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc-And-FreeLotto/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-Inc-And-FreeLotto-Billed-my-credit-card-1499-monthly-but-I-never-subscribed-261213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet, Inc And FreeLotto