Complaint Review: PlasmaNet. Inc. - Fast FreeLotto

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2008

• Reported By:Suva Other
PlasmaNet. Inc. - Fast FreeLotto
PO Box4562 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet. Inc. - Fast FreeLotto Unauthorized Monthly Subscriptions New York New York

I received a "pop-up" message on my screen from the Lottery organization several months back informing me that I had won a substantial amount of money. I was so gullible and responded to them as they prompted me to give them my bank details and mail box so they could deposit the money into. Instead of depositing the money, I soon realized they they were deducting a monthly fee from my account as monthly subscription. Because those initial deductions were facilitated automatically through PayPal, I successfully stopped future payments by instructing PayPal to do so.

Just a couple of month ago, another pop-up appeared on my screen with a similar message that I had won another lottery. I ignored their prompting but about a week later, I received in my mail box a $1.00 cheque from them. I have since received two similar $1.00 cheques. The cheques carry a message "to consider donating your FreeLotto prize at www.freelotto.com/click2give.

To my dismay, I noticed 2 deductions of 14.99 and 14.95 USD made from my bank account as monthly subscription fees on 24th May and 23rd June 2008 respectively. The deductions were made without my approval and how they got my bank details this time, I just do not know. I have a strong feeling that they knew about my mail box and my bank details from my previous association with them and those information are still in their system).

Unlike other electronic deductions made in my bank account where PayPal or ClickBank notified me through e-mail of the nature of the payments, I only came to know about the the said deductions when my bank statement showed reference to the same as PIN*FREELOTTO F USD 14.99 & USD14.95 respectively. Attempts to make contact with the company for a Refund were all in vain as there is no email address or phone number given to contact.

I fear that they will continue to Rip me off with those unauthorized monthly deductions.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc-Fast-FreeLotto/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-Inc-Fast-FreeLotto-Unauthorized-Monthly-Subscriptions-New-York-New-York-346998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet. Inc. - Fast FreeLotto