Complaint Review: PlasmaNet Inc - FreeLotto - New York

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2007

• Reported By:Buengkum Other
PlasmaNet Inc - FreeLotto - New York
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet - FreeLotto - New York Fraud on credit card by offerring free lotto and win 1 million dollars!! New York New York

I have been also disturbed by the gang of PlasmaNet Inc as all victims here complained. Though I did not lose my money, cause I never give them my credit card number, I feel sorry for those people who were hooked by this chit FreeLotto and I decide not to let them go away with big money. I have already reported to the FBI to get rid of this gang and I would like all victims to help reporting such financial fraud to the FBI at: http://www.ic3.gov/ we can then stop this internet crime completely. I beleive that the FBI will take them and put in jail soon.

Prapan
Buengkum
Thailand

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc-FreeLotto-New-York/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-FreeLotto-New-York-Fraud-on-credit-card-by-offerring-free-lotto-and-win-1-mi-286550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet Inc - FreeLotto - New York