Complaint Review: PlasmaNet Inc. / Freelotto

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:Stavanger Other
PlasmaNet Inc. / Freelotto
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2435 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet, Freelotto ripoff dishonest fraudulent scam New York New York

I was stupid enough to fall for the freelotto scam and gave them my creditcard information. They have charged me 2 x $9.99 every month even after I cancelled my subscription. I guess that's how they get their salary.

I have e-mailed and called them several times but they don't respond at all. You only get voice-mail whenever you try to call and they never respond to your e-mail.

So what can you do?? I called my bank and they told me to cancel my creditcard a.s.a.p. I did cancel that and got a new card a couple of days later. SO at leat they can't get any money from me anymore.

I've sendt e-mail after e-mail, I have also called and left messages at every voice-mail ther is in this so-called company. But I'm under the impression that this is a one-man show and that all the fancy names and titles is just bougus.

Solvi
Stavanger
Norway

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 01:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc-Freelotto/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmaNet-Freelotto-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-scam-New-York-New-York-232121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet Inc. / Freelotto