Complaint Review: PlasmaNet Inc. Trading As Freelotto Or Freelotto Ezwin

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2008

• Reported By:Dubbo Other
PlasmaNet Inc. Trading As Freelotto Or Freelotto Ezwin
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet Inc. Trading As Freelotto Or Freelotto Ezwin cannot login, cannot unsubscrib, cannot stop credit card deductions New York New York

I have been trying to contact this company for months, as my supplied login's do not work. I decided I would stop the credit card payments and will now dispute the payments they have continued to deduct. I thought I was signing up for $10.00 US month, now it is up to two payments one at $14.99 US and one at $19.99 US.

I think that all us suckers are like a bank to these guys. They need some more money so they run a debit from all our credit cards.

After reading the other Rip Off reports I am going to go ahead and cancel the card. Can someone tell me if this US patent is for real. (Protected by U.S. Patent No. 6,454,650). You really need to do something about your laws in the US - these guys have been ripping off millions for years, legally it would appear!!

PS don't be fooled by the occasional $1.00 winning deposited to your credit card. They ask you to donate to charity - how do we know they do this? It is just part of the scam!

Agent_99
Dubbo
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2008 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc-Trading-As-Freelotto-Or-Freelotto-Ezwin/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-Inc-Trading-As-Freelotto-Or-Freelotto-Ezwin-cannot-login-cannot-unsubscrib-ca-381731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet Inc. Trading As Freelotto Or Freelotto Ezwin