Complaint Review: PlasmaNet Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Kolkata Other
PlasmaNet Inc.
P.O.Box-4562 Grand Central Station,New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet Inc. Not receiving the Check of $1Million and $300.00 though I have Won the game and informed a no. of times. Grand Central Station, New York New York

I have won the game and I have been eligible to receive $ 1 Million and $ 300.00 ;so I have tried to confirm them my identification ,but no response is reached except the automated E-mail.Every time they inform me of my winning the game and the amount of winning;I can not understand whether this is a cheat or fraud company.Now it is also displayed that service is not available in India and I am no longer eligible to play.My ID:34675159 and Pin#86687897.Also I can not get TSN which the company wants .Please try to solve the problem as I have also given my Bank A/c no. and it is long standing problem.

somnath,
Kolkata,
West Bengal,
India.

Somnath
Kolkata
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc/Grand-Central-StationNew-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-Inc-Not-receiving-the-Check-of-1Million-and-30000-though-I-have-Won-the-game-261314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet Inc.