Alexander

Complaint Review: PlasmaNet Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:Hiram Georgia
PlasmaNet Inc.
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2435 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet Inc. They take $9.95 out of my account after continuous request to stop. New York New York

PlasmaNet has taken $9.95 out of my account even though, I have requested them to stop. I have tried to contact them by phone but have had no luck. I am going to the bank next to tell them to not allow this any more. If they are doing this to alot of people then the amount they are stealing could be huge. I only signed up because I thought that I could stop it whenever I wanted. Obviously a scam.

Robert
Hiram, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmaNet-Inc-They-take-995-out-of-my-account-after-continuous-request-to-stop-New-Yor-287175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet Inc.