Complaint Review: PlasmaNet , Inc

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Barkly West Other
PlasmaNet , Inc
420 Lexington Ave., Ste 2435 , New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmanetPlasmaNet , Inc Non Payment of prize : FreelottoEzwin : A J Brnard New York New York

*Author of original report: Correction to Report

I am playing freelottoEZwin now for the last year. On November 19, 2008 I won the jackpot of $10 000 and received a letter from FreelottoEZwin on December 10 , 2008 from Plasmanet requesting me to complete an avadavit , copy of ID document a photo and a questionaire and mail it back to them. This I did immediatly.

Since then I did not hear from them. I have sent numerous e-mails , only one being answered. I still receive e-mails from them everyday confirming my numbers being played. I did not want to believe that it is a scam , but now I do not know anymore!

I mean , I won the jackpot fair and now this!

Attie
Barkly West
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmanetPlasmaNet-Inc-Non-Payment-of-prize-FreelottoEzwin-A-J-Brnard-New-York-New-Y-434098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet , Inc

Correction to Report

AUTHOR: Attie - (South Africa)

I am the person who filed this report. I must state this report as Plasmanet met their obligations! Ok , so it took a long time , but I did receive my money in the end. Plasmanet deducted 3000 dollars for taxes. Everybody , take note : Plasmanet did meet their obligation and also said they were sorry for the long wait. So really , play FreelottoEZWin : if you win , you will definitely receive your money. Plasmanet , please accept my apologies for this report. I still play it everyday. I thank you very much and am looking forward to my next win.