Complaint Review: PlasmaNet, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, April 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 12, 2007

• Reported By:Balgownie Other
PlasmaNet, Inc
freelottoezmin.com New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

FreelottoezWin.com PlasmaNet Debits my account despite numerous request to stop my subscribtion New York New York

I have requested on several occasions now for PlasmaNet Inc to stop debitting funds from my account as a subscription to Freelotto Ezywin. I do not want to be subscribed any longer and wish to stop palying. I have followed the so called unsubscribing steps suggested by that company and have sent numerous emails to no avail.

Gilbere
Balgownie
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2007 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-Inc/New-York-New-York/FreelottoezWincom-PlasmaNet-Debits-my-account-despite-numerous-request-to-stop-my-subscri-243774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet, Inc