• Report: #202588

• Submitted: Mon, July 24, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 24, 2006

• Reported By:Bukidnon Other
PlasmaNet - freelotto
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-931-6760
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

PlasmaNet - freelotto ripoff No reply to winning numbers that I had to the million dollar drawing. New York New York

whom it may concern,

Since July 7,2006 ihave receice an email that I have a pending check. I had 3 numbers on the million dollar drawing. I sent in my TSN.number to PrizeClaim!freelotto.com. I have not gotten a reply. So I sent it in many times over and still hav not got any type of reply that I have won.

I have read the rules to claim my prize. But PrizeClaim or PlasmaNet has never responded to my prize claim as of to date. I have gotten three numbers correct in this drawing before and sent in an email to PrizeClaim@freelotto. I did get a response that I have won. I also received a dollar check from them. Their reply time for the dollar was the next day after I sent in my prize claim after I found out that I match three numbers.

The only thing that I would like to know is why I have not got a reply from them? I enjoy play freelotto and I will everyday. I am not here to get anyone in trouble. I just have not heard from them about my prize and would like to know something.

Below my name was the email the send to me

Thank you very much!

Office of Prize Administration

DATE: July 23rd, 2006
TO: Christopher
FROM: S. Roman, Prize Administrator
RE: Paid & Pending Check Release Status Notification

Pursuant to our discussion, below please find a list of
recent and pending winners as well as their respective
winning status. Note that the winners who took advantage
of the hassle-free F.A.S.T. offer had their winning checks sent immediately following the win and status marked to PAID. This includes our most recent Million Dollar winner from UK, Bill Herriott, and our soon to be announced $10,000,000.00 Winner.

Susan Vasquez Waukegan IL $1,000,000.00 PAID
Timothy Dahnke Kennesaw GA $100,000.00 PAID
Jerry Mitchelson Sierra Vista AZ $300.00 PAID
Davina B. Albuquerque NM $50,000.00 PENDING
Bill Herriott Glasgow UK $1,000,000.00 PAID

A number of the pending winners listed above may be
qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by
verifying their PIN # on the following F.A.S.T. form, in
conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with FreeLotto rules, terms and conditions. The convenient F.A.S.T. service guarantees that a winning check in the amount of $1 Million will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2006 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet-freelotto/New-York-New-York-10163/PlasmaNet-freelotto-ripoff-No-reply-to-winning-numbers-that-I-had-to-the-million-dollar-202588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet - freelotto