Complaint Review: PlasmaNet

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 13, 2007

• Reported By:Lynwood Ridge Pretoria Other
PlasmaNet
freeLotto.com New York, New Jersey U.S.A.

PlasmaNet, Big Rip Off free lotto game Prosecute Them New York New Jersey

I unsuspectingly subscribed to their free lotto game. They've debited my account on a monthly basis for a few months but now will NOT let me unsubscribe to their service. All attempts to contact them simply result in them sending me a list of FAQs.

I did receive notification that I'd won a million. That's when I became suspicious after try to claim my prize. What a scam!

I've now handed over the matter to my bank to block them from accessing my account and try to recover my money; and also to try to conduct a review to expose them.....if at all possible?

Patrick
Lynwood Ridge Pretoria
South Africa

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2007 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet/New-York-New-Jersey/PlasmaNet-Big-Rip-Off-free-lotto-game-Prosecute-Them-New-York-New-Jersey-278563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet