defined

• Submitted: Mon, June 23, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2003

• Reported By:Efland North Carolina
PlasmaNet.
420 Lexington Ave. Suite 2435 New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 212-931-6760
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

PlasmaNet, Inc. FreelottoEZWin.com nonpayment of winnings New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Actually received my winnings

*Author of original report: payment is scheduled to go out within the next two weeks

On January 12th, 2003, I won $10,000 through my subscription service with FreelottoEZWin.com.

More than six months have passed after submitting all required affadavits and identification required to claim the prize. I even have an e-mail record of them losing and then finding my mailed affadavit. Freelotto is using my full name to bulk e-mail advertise their game.

All recent inquiries go unanswered and now the customerservice@FreeLottoEZWin.com address is returned undeliverable.

Carl
Efland, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2003 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNet/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmaNet-Inc-FreelottoEZWincom-nonpayment-of-winnings-New-York-New-York-61538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Actually received my winnings

AUTHOR: Carl - (U.S.A.)

Anne Stephens was true to her word when she contacted me again on the 27th of July. My winnings were "in the mail" and they actually were. Though the time to payout was almost five months past Plasmanet's promised date, I'm happy to see the check. Admittedly, suspicion and doubt increase as the date of payout creeps further into the past, but hopefully the alluded increases in employees and consolidation of offices at Plasmanet will prevent my experience from occurring with other winners.

payment is scheduled to go out within the next two weeks

AUTHOR: Carl - (U.S.A.)

I received the message below on July 1, 2003, as a response to one of my inquiries. I will update this report as the situation warrants.

Dear Carl:

Your email of June 16 has been forwarded to me for attention.

Thank you for your patience. We recently launched a new game site Click2Win.com. As a result both our Customer Service Dept. and the Accounting Dept. are running a little behind because of the additional workload

Your prize payment is scheduled to go out within the next two weeks.

Your patience is appreciated and enjoy your winnings.

Wishing you continued good luck,

Sincerely,