Complaint Review: PlasmaNet,Inc.freelotto

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Lawton Oklahoma
PlasmaNet,Inc.freelotto
420 Lexington Ave,Suite2025 New York, New York U.S.A.

PlasmaNet,Inc. freelotto ripoff No reply to winning numbers that I had to the million dollar drawing. New York New York

*Consumer Comment: winner or not

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: unclaimed funds

*Consumer Comment: freelotto.com rip off

To whom it may concern,

On May 22,2003 the drawing for freelotto on this date. I had five out of six numbers on the million dollar drawing. I sent in my TSN.number to PrizeClaim!freelotto.com. I have not gotten a reply. So I sent it in many times over and still hav not got any type of reply that I have won.

I have read the rules to claim my prize. But PrizeClaim or PlasmaNet has never responded to my prize claim as of to date. I have gotten three numbers correct in this drawing before and sent in an email to PrizeClaim@freelotto. I did get a response that I have won. I also received a dollar check from them. Their reply time for the dollar was the next day after I sent in my prize claim after I found out that I match three numbers.

The only thing that I would like to know is why I have not got a reply from them? I enjoy play freelotto and I will everyday. I am not here to get anyone in trouble. I just have not heard from them about my prize and would like to know something.

My husband also plays and he won a dollar after I was trying to claim my prize. He claimed his dollar prize to PrizeClaim@freelotto and received an email the next day whether to donate or receive a check. But I am still waiting on an email to what I need to do to claim my three hundred dollar prize. Can you help me and find out what the hold up is and what I need to do?

Thank you very much!
Sheryl Mather

Sheryl
Lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2003 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasmaNetIncfreelotto/New-York-New-York-10170/PlasmaNetInc-freelotto-ripoff-No-reply-to-winning-numbers-that-I-had-to-the-million-doll-58858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasmaNet,Inc.freelotto

winner or not

AUTHOR: [email protected] - (U.S.A.)

recently I was contacted about the lotto and hitting six numbers with a reference number i replyed and still havent heard anything from them

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

unclaimed funds

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

hello they keep on tell me i have a unclaimed fund and they need to know where they are to send it so i told they but they won't send the money to me. they keep telling me i needed the tsn # but they did not send me the tsn number when they send me and saying i have unclaimed fund money.the only number i got that was sent by them is this number #235168.

freelotto.com rip off

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

I have won a prize at Freelotto.com (actually 2)
and I can't get access to the [email protected] web site and there is no email or phone # to call