Complaint Review: Plasmanet - Free Lotto.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 11, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 11, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Campbell Kentucky
Plasmanet - Free Lotto.com
420 Lexington Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Plasmanet - Free Lotto - Free Lotto.com ripoff New York New York

I too received a so called "winning email". Mine was for 1 $50,000.00, 1 for another $50,000.00, and another for 1,000,000.00. I followed the instructions correctly and entered what should have been the correct TSN number. They sent me an email back telling me that I had the wrong TSN number. I wrote to the email address that I had received asking them that if that TSN number was the wrong number where could I find the correct TSN number and they never wrote back to me.I then decided to maybe give it one more try and the exact same issue happened. They are sending these emails to us simply to get us to pay more money even though we had already subscribed and had handed over what should have been enough money from the begining.

Alicia
Fort Campbell, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2006 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet-Free-Lottocom/New-York-New-York/Plasmanet-Free-Lotto-Free-Lottocom-ripoff-New-York-New-York-215289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet - Free Lotto.com