lighting

• Submitted: Thu, January 04, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, January 04, 2007

• Reported By:Hyderabad-08 (AP) Other
Plasmanet Inc, Freelotto.com, Mr. Kevin J Aronin
PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. New York, New York, Canada U.S.A.

Plasmanet Inc, Freelotto.com, Mr. Kevin J Aronin Freelotto.com sent me facimile cheque, not getting satisfactory reply, Attn Mr Kevin J Aronin New York New York Canada

Hello Mr Kevin J Aronin,

I recived facimile cheque in the month of October the cheque number is M98211 for 1 Million dollar. I have asked to get into the F.A.S.T service to claim my money. I have sent four month subscription amount cheque but so far i have not received any confirmation that what is the status of my cheques.

I got mail that i am a Five times winner but i am not getting mail how to get my winning amount.

I have not got any mail consistint the TSN number.

Almost three monthe over to get the facimile cheque and i have sent my cheque one and half month back.

No reply, so far, please let me know is this facimile cheques true and i am a winner or it is fraud.

I want to be clear soon, I knew that US people are prompt in there job but this process is changing my feelings.

Please clear me when I will get my money. Do i play this game continuously.

Regards,

Vandana
Hyderabad-08 (AP)
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2007 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet-Inc-Freelottocom-Mr-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York-Canada-10163/Plasmanet-Inc-Freelottocom-Mr-Kevin-J-Aronin-Freelottocom-sent-me-facimile-cheque-no-228617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet Inc, Freelotto.com, Mr. Kevin J Aronin