Complaint Review: Plasmanet Inc./freelottoezwin

• Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:ft worth Texas
Plasmanet Inc./freelottoezwin
New York Internet U.S.A.

Kevin J Aronin, guy Bingham, elaine Perez they send me an email stating that i won one million dollar just to get my credit card number .i never have seen the check yet in the mail .they are scamming customer out of their money. New York Internet

plasmanet inc./freelottoezwin ,is a big rip off .they are scamming customers out of their money .they send me an email stating that i won one million dollars but after i claim my winner and gave them my credit card number ,they claim that i reply too later ,so i will never will see one million dollars .now they want let me out .i have send them four email askig them to not send me anymore game tickets ,but it's like i having send them anything. so please help me stop them from taking money from me ,and everyone who can't get out .

Loyce
ft worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet-Incfreelottoezwin/internet/Kevin-J-Aronin-guy-Bingham-elaine-Perez-they-send-me-an-email-stating-that-i-won-one-mil-233866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet Inc./freelottoezwin