Complaint Review: Plasmanet

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Plasmanet
420 Lexington Ave New York, New York U.S.A.

Plasmanet , Freelotto.com Absolute scam...Finally found a phone # to this company! New York New York

To those that read my story, I thank you and highly advise you to cancel your subscription over the phone with this company. If you want to gamble go to your local gas station and physically buy a lotto ticket or go to Vegas and have fun throwing your money away, or you can continue getting screwed by this company and continue your subscription with them, whatever is your preference.

As for me I decided to cancel my subscription because I had not received any of my winnings and was feed-up with getting juiced for my money, with no intent for compensation.

After many e-mails sent to this company I have not got one reply. I cancelled my subscription many times and to my disappointment I still got billed for the daily drawings ($14.99) and the F.A.S.T. drawings (10.00) each for the following month.

After going crazy looking for a phone # to this company through many of there websites, calling my credit card company to see if there was a billing phone # or actual address, I came up with nothing and I almost gave up. But then I thought "what if this company bills me for the rest of my life" do you know how much money I would have wasted. Then I finally searched for there company with a new program I installed in my computer and to my surprise found exactly where they where located, an actual address not a P.O. Box, and low and behold a telephone # and a working one at that.

The cancellation was very fast and simple and the lady on the phone sounded very friendly and told me I would be refunded for the recent charges billed to my credit card and that she was cancelling my subscription for me.

Hopefully next month I won't have no charges billed to me and no more e-mails sent to me.
Don't worry I'll keep you guys and gals posted.

Cookie
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet/New-York-New-York-10170/Plasmanet-Freelottocom-Absolute-scamFinally-found-a-phone-to-this-company-New-Yor-221623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet