Complaint Review: Plasmanet,ceo Kevin J. Aronin

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Brisbane Other
Plasmanet,ceo Kevin J. Aronin
PO Box 4562,Grand Central Station New York, New York U.S.A.

Plasmanet,ceo Kevin J. Aronin credit card fraudsters,1 million hahaha you think we are stupid, I check legitimacy. New York New York

My Wife received an email stating that she had won one (1) million dollars in us currency, so we were excited till we clicked on the links to find they needed our credit card info.I thought this was odd as the site said 'free lotto'
so i checked this site and found out it was a ripoff. IS THEIR SOME WAY WE CAN MAKE HIM PAY!!! I would be happy just to cut his throat though,oh well.
If there is anyone requiring statements or to testify in court i'm your man. I want to see him rot in jail.

Timmyc
Brisbane
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanetceo-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York-10163/Plasmanetceo-Kevin-J-Aronin-credit-card-fraudsters1-million-hahaha-you-think-we-are-stu-409420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet,ceo Kevin J. Aronin