Complaint Review: PlasterPressions.com

• Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: DJohns — Albany Wisconsin United States of America
PlasterPressions.com
N/A Internet United States of America

PlasterPressions.com Heidi Jones, Glamourbelly.com PlasterPressions.com I just found out used to be Glamourbelly.com, I bought a Belly Cast and never received the Belly Cast Internet

*Author of original report: Belly Cast Kit company PlasterPressions is same owner as Glamourbelly.com

I just found out that the person who used to own Glamourbelly.com(Heidi Jones) just started another company named PlasterPression.com. Heidi Jones, while she owned Glamourbelly.com, took my money I paid her for a belly cast and never sent the product, just kept my money and I lost the once in a lifetime opportunity to casy my belly pregnant with my son. Heidi Jones did this to many others, just do a search and you'll see. Belly Casting should of been a joyous time, but Glamourbelly.com took that from me. Heidi Jones can change the name of her company but what about all the people she took from while operation Glamourbelly? You can't change the spots on the leopard!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasterPressionscom/internet/PlasterPressionscom-Heidi-Jones-Glamourbellycom-PlasterPressionscom-I-just-found-out-u-576233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasterPressions.com

Belly Cast Kit company PlasterPressions is same owner as Glamourbelly.com

AUTHOR: DJohns - (United States of America)

Belly Cast company PlasterPressions.com used to be Glamourbelly.com which took money from me and never sent me the belly cast kit! Search PlasterPressions.com and GlamourBelly.com and you'll find Heidi Jones of Arizona as the owner of both and you'll also see that she took money from many people and never sent the belly cast kit.