Complaint Review: Plastic Surgeon Christopher Reeder

• Submitted: Thu, August 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 06, 2009

• Reported By:Huber Heights Ohio
Plastic Surgeon Christopher Reeder
6728 Loop Rd. Bldg 5 Ste 301 Centerville, Ohio U.S.A.

Plastic Surgeon Christopher Reeder This Doctor disfigured me for the rest of my life i will never be the same. Centerville Ohio

I had a breast reduction by this surgeon. And he disfigured me for the rest of my life.
I personally would not recommened for anyone to go to him for any reason at all there are BETTER plastic surgeons out there.
The day of my surgery he was late, and every since i had my surgery i have been in pain all of the time and my surgery was in 2008. I have not yet been out of pain and i am not completely healed i still have open areas on my breast, that have never healed.

I would tell anyone who ask in more detail of what has happend since the surgery that was done by Christopher Reeder.

Huber Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plastic-Surgeon-Christopher-Reeder/Centerville-Ohio-45459/Plastic-Surgeon-Christopher-Reeder-This-Doctor-disfigured-me-for-the-rest-of-my-life-i-wi-477176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plastic Surgeon Christopher Reeder