Complaint Review: PlasticJungle.com

• Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orange County California United States of America
PlasticJungle.com

PlasticJungle.com Plastic Jungle LIARS, THIEVES, SCAM, Internet

I have sold my gift card to this wedsite Back in April and it has been a month and I have still not received my payment. I have been emailing them and I keep getting the same response which is "You should ove it within the next 5-7 business days". Well here I am, over 20 Business days later and I have still not received my check. Their 800 telephone number is also no longer available. Doesn't that sounds shady. Don't sell your giftcards to PlasticJungle. They will steal your giftcard and leave you with nothing. Liars and Thieves!! I AM SO ANGRY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlasticJunglecom/internet/PlasticJunglecom-Plastic-Jungle-LIARS-THIEVES-SCAM-Internet-885394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlasticJungle.com