Complaint Review: PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ

• Updated: Sat, August 17, 2013

• Reported By: ChicagoMom — Phoenix Arizona
PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ
7681 East Gray Road, Scotttsdale, AZ Scottsdale, Arizona USA

PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ Charged my credit card when I have my own Illinois tollway pass Scottsdale Arizona

I drove from O'Hare airport to Rockford, using the Illinois tollway.

Since I am from Illinois and often visit family, I have my own tollway pass.

To my surprise, when reviewing my charge card, PlatePass put a 17.75 charge on my card.

And to really make me mad, I have to prove to them that I really used my own tollway pass.

I did not even know there was a pass in the car. It certainly was hidden well.

Next time, I will know to ask if there is a pass; and if so, leave it at the desk of the rental agency so that there will be no mistake and having to dispute illegal charges on my credit card.

I certainly will call American Express and contest the charge.

And I plan on going out the BBB site and make sure their BBB rating is a little more honest than what it shows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PlatePass-of-Scottsdale-AZ/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/PlatePass-of-Scottsdale-AZ-Charged-my-credit-card-when-I-have-my-own-Illinois-tollway-pa-1076754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PlatePass of Scottsdale, AZ